Excalibur is a creator led audio platform built for creators to share and monetise their audio content using decentralised blockchain technology.
"We empower creators to build community with their audience and to be rewarded fairly. Excalibur is a Web3 audio platform designed to deliver a higher quality of media with a seamless web3 user experience."
- Simon Smith, CEO & Founder.Get started
Podcasts & Audiobook
Podcasts, each NFT is an Episode, each collection is a season. With Excalibur.FM, you can mint your audio podcast as an NFT within minutes. When the mint is complete, will be provided with a link that you can share so your content can be streamed, or minted by your audience, enabling you to monetise your content more effectively using web3 technology.
Audio books can be distributed on Excalibur. Each NFT is a chapter, each collection is a book. Upload your entire audio book in one, OR, you can release each chapter individually, as a separate audio NFT with a limited supply for each chapter, increasing its scarcity. You can also use Excalibur to manage where the royalties are sent, e.g., 50% goes to you and 50% goes to your co-creator.
Every item of audio that is minted on Excalibur is DAO. Anyone that mints a copy of the audio NFT will gain access to the gated chat room. A creator can build a community and reward their members for attendance and participation.
Excalibur is a Web 3 Audio Platform where creators can monetize their audio content by receiving contributions from listeners. Additionally, it's a decentralized space where creators can build a loyal and engaged community. Excalibur provides an additional revenue stream for podcasters in an industry where other revenue sources can be unpredictable. The listeners and community members have the chance to own a digital membership card by making contributions to the creator of their favorite content whether that's a podcast, audiobook, or something else.
It’s a unique digital membership card in the form of a Non Fungible Token that cannot be copied or substituted. It is recorded on the blockchain, which is used to certify its authenticity and ownership.
Your digital membership card gives you access to a community of like-minded people who also enjoyed a specific piece of audio content enough to make a contribution and obtain a digital collectible that acts as a membership card for that particular community. The digital membership card gives you entry to a platform where you can speak to other membership holders, and the creator themselves.
- As a creator Excalibur is an additional revenue stream that allows creators to earn 95% of the revenue earned vs the usual 50% in the audio industry.
- Excalibur also acts as a gateway to Web3 for creators who want to get into the space.
- Another benefit is the opportunity to build a decentralized, engaged community around your content.
This is a transaction fee, known as a gas fee, which is standard to Web3. This gas fee facilitates the actual upload and is what allows any platform to be decentralized.
- Excalibur gives you access to a community of like-minded people who also enjoyed a specific piece of audio content enough to make a contribution and obtain a digital collectible that acts as a membership card for that particular community.
- Your digital membership card gives you entry to a platform where you can speak to other membership holders, and the creator themselves.
- As a community member, you have influence, an opinion, and ownership of a part of the content you love.
Yes, absolutely! To ensure our platform is accessible to all community members and listeners we have Web3auth sign in and set up which is easy and straightforward for everyone to use.
A self-custody wallet that the person has full autonomy over the funds and transactions.
You can use Excalibur without a crypto-native wallet. However, if you want the whole Web3 experience, Excalibur runs on the Solana blockchain and the preferred wallet is Glow wallet, which can be downloaded at glow.app.
Glow, can be downloaded at Glow.app, make sure to write down (non-digitally) your 12-word seed phrase and keep it in a safe place.
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org